Nine DIY Marshmallow Peep Wreath Tutorials (thanks to a comment by redonklicatedsynergy) :
- Mommy Savers here.
- Fairytale Frosting (although there were problems, but maybe using toothpicks like some of the other tutorials did would have helped) here.
- Spatulas, Corkscrews & Suitcases here.
- A Pumpkin & A Princess here.
- Tried & True here, instructions here.
- Tried & True here.
- Our Best Bites here.
- Sunny Simple Life here.
- Lissables Creations here.
DIY Colorful Knit Blanket. No pattern, no pressure. Just use up your yarn and knit scarves using the garter stitch (knit every row) and seam them together. A good post on knitting what you love, and more directions at Completely Cauchy here.
My suede shoes.
I guess this is a bit awkward, after talking about privilege.
I have shoe privilege. My feet are small (but not too small) and narrow (but not too narrow) and I have a good arch. This means that I can wear basically any type of shoe height or style with few problems, and I can always order the same size.
If my feet were problematic in some way, or if I had injured my foot at some point, I am sure I would not love shoes as much as I do.
I have a dead bone in my right foot and can’t wear heels (it’s a fractured sesmoid, in case you’re curious). It makes me very sad because I love shoes :(
acuara asked: What's your favorite thing about bub?
Hi. My favorite thing about me is everything.
- Misplace back of wireless mouse
- Struggle to use wireless mouse without back
- Tape battery to wireless mouse
- Develop muscle memory...