And then, after three weeks with the same nail polish on, the other thing I hate about gel nail polish was that THREE WEEKS LATER I STILL HAD THE SAME DANG NAIL POLISH ON. To me, a chip in my polish is just an opportunity to grab some wine, turn on a DVR’d episode of Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee and hang out with myself and some paint.
This. I do wish I could go more than 2 days without chipping, but 2 weeks is too long! I love colors. I want a new one a couple of times a week.
(She also does not mention how much this costs.)
I hate painting my nails but like having painted nails, so I love the gel mani. But it is really tough on your nails. Otherwise I’d get them all the time.
Have any of the nail polish people tried one of the at-home gel systems? I’m interested in this Knockout Nails thing but it’s kind of expensive. I’d be happy with a mani lasting a week and this sounds interesting.
- nom-chompsky likes this
- ladyfabulous reblogged this from maritsa-met and added:
- maritsa-met reblogged this from nom-chompsky and added:
- stfuconservatives likes this
- missbananafish reblogged this from maritsa-met and added:
- overratedunderwhelmed reblogged this from maritsa-met and added:
- amsplendor likes this
- scoldylocked likes this
- muralgirl posted this